|Grades||'A' and 'B' appearance grades|
|Bond||C-Bond (white glueline)|
|Standard||AS/NZS 2270 - 2006|
|Thicknesses||9 and 12.5mm|
|Dimensions||2400 x 1200mm, 2700 x 1200mm|
Appreciate the difference
iHoop is a pre-finished interior plywood feature panel for internal walls and ceilings. Manufactured from sustainable Queensland Hoop Pine, iHoop beautifully captures the natural warmth of this highly sought after Australian species.
Lighter and brighter
iHoop is manufactured at lower temperatures with a white glue line, resulting in a lighter and brighter appearance compared with other panels on the market. Coupled with a high quality clear coating, iHoop is ready to install. There is simply no better way to put some Hoop on your wall!
- 100% Australian made, complying to Australian standards
- 100% Hoop Pine construction
- Environmentally certified, sourced from sustainable plantations
- Pre-finished with a water based clear coating, ready to install
- Installation options available including concealed fixing (see shadowFIX and X-Tack for more information)
- 'A' and 'B' appearance grades available